While organizing my iPhoto files, I realized that there were a lot of candid iPhone pictures from the past few months that I wanted to share. Here are a bunch, mostly from the month of April :)
Dunkin Donuts run with daddy!
lots and lots of swimming time.
Cheesin!
Quick 2 day visit from Opi while he did a walk through on the progress of their new house in Gilbert.
We were plagued with a few rounds of colds/flus the past few months. Here's a pathetically cute picture of Mia on a day with a fever/throwing up. :( hate it when they get sick.
Went out to dinner a few times. The kids are getting to be more adventurous in their eating habits! This photo collage was from a night at Pei Wei.
Love them!
Mia's first trip to the dentist! She loved it! (actually, she kept pulling up her shirt, trying to show them her belly.. i think she's been to a few too many OBGYN appointments with me this year...)
Jake had his check up the very next day--and they discovered his first little cavity in a back molar! poor kid. guess I need to up my game with the brushing and flossing ;)
Love this.
Playground! probably our last month that going there was even an option. It's way too hot for that after April.
Don't mind my helmet kid. I think his bike was nearby...
Jake's preschool held a Spring festival for all the families. They had a bouncy slide, petting zoo, face painting, lots of yummy food :)
And as usual, they had brown bags for the kids to go and harvest goodies from the garden!
Mia was so amazed when Jake showed her how to pick the carrots!
Wes and I have been working in the nursery for almost a year. I love it so much! The kids are all so darling, and it's fun being able to hang out with my cute husband and Mia!
Mia dropped her nap this spring. Jake was still napping til he was a lot older, so it's a bummer--but sometimes she crashes in the late afternoon, and it's hard to resist letting her.. snuggle time is so rare normally!
On Jake's birthday, his preschool went on a field trip to the Children's Museum. He was so excited to go there on his special day!
Getting ready to leave!
Very first bus ride!!! (I wasn't able to go with him--no sitter for Mia. But he had his absolute favorite teacher next to him on the bus!)
Hard at work, exploring!
Back home again :)
That about wraps up the month of April. I love the springtime in AZ, and this year was no exception :)




No comments:
Post a Comment