On the Friday before Memorial Day, Jake had his preschool graduation. A friend of ours watched Mia so that Wes and I could enjoy the celebration and give our whole focus to Jake. Here's a few pictures from the day!
Waiting for our little graduate to arrive!
They marched into the room in a line, and then sang a few songs up on the platform. Then they all received their diplomas, and together we watched a slideshow of pictures from the year at NCA. After that they did group pictures out in the garden, and had a yummy lunch laid out for everyone. I wish I'd taken some pictures of myself with some of the preschool parents that day--Jake wasn't the only one saying goodbye to NCA friends!!
Those graduation caps were so hilarious. I thought he looked more like a Christmas elf than a Grad, but still adorable! And boy was he proud!
Yay Jake!!!
Watching the slideshow
Picture time!
So handsome in his tie :)
We are really going to miss those teachers. NCA, Miss Heidi, and Miss Diana were all truly amazing. I'm so happy that we chose this school :)
He wanted a picture in his favorite window with all of his grad swag :)
Is he really starting Kindergarten in a few weeks??? :/
I'm so sad to be saying goodbye to this phase in Jake's life. We've had a wonderful preschool experience, and I'm nervous to send him to Kindergarten next year. He'll go from 3 days per week for just 3 hours, to 5 days for 6 hours each day. It's gonna be a hard change, but one I know he'll grow from and enjoy. Cheers to you little man!! love you buddy :)







No comments:
Post a Comment