Sunday, July 14, 2013

A few friends from Utah

Most of our time in Utah was spent with family, but I did squeeze in a little time with some close friends while we were there.

I met up with Sarah and Jessica one night at my favorite place in Utah--Thanksgiving Point.  We ate at the little restaurant there, and then got dessert and spent the night talking and laughing until they kicked us out at closing time. :) 

Waiting for them to show up, with my giant belly in tow.
We went a little picture crazy :) It's been a long time since we were all together!!!
I finally got to meet Sarah's new baby boy Ezra! (and somehow failed to get a decent picture with him.. all I've got to show for it is this one of him screaming in his carseat...)
I really love these 2 beauties. 
I'm so grateful to have these amazing women in my life. We all live in different states, but the friendship stays the same :)
I also got to see my cousin Jerai one afternoon.  She was in town for a couple days doing doctor appointments with sweet Brewer.  I finally got to hold that little guy.
Between my pregnancy hormones, and Brewer's unique life story.. I cried like a baby when I held him the first time. :/
Oh Jerai, I really love you. :)
I also got to spend some time with my bestie Cheronne! Between doing her hair one night, and then an afternoon together with the kids, I feel like we were able to catch up a little bit.
....Mia was pretty charmed by Brayden...
We met up at one of my favorite old spots, the Kangaroo Zoo.  The kids ran wild til they were pouring sweat.  It was great.
I love you Cheronne!
I wish I could've seen even more of my great friends while I was in town.  It was a wonderful vacation!! :) 

No comments: