Right around when I hit my 34 week mark of this pregnancy, 2 great things happened--
1. My parents officially rolled into town as the newest Arizona residents!!!
2. They brought my sister Sydney with them to help out for a week. :)
It was a very exciting time!! I'll write more about all that on my next post. While Syd was here, she took some maternity photos for me. I feel so lucky to have such a talented little sister--she really has an eye for capturing beauty in each frame. I loved them so much, and decided to post up quite a few on here to share and remember! (I posted pretty much all of these on Facebook a couple weeks ago, so it's nothing new or exciting for most readers.) But here they are!
Earlier in the day of the photo session, I went out shopping with my parents and Syd. We walked by this pretty wall outside of Pottery Barn and took a few impromptu shots, just the kids and I. I think they actually turned out pretty nice :)
We kind of rushed through the session because we only had about 20 minutes of good light left in the day when we got together. Plus it was blazing hot outside, so we started by doing some shots inside my parents new house.
Then we just settled for a solid background in some good lighting for the rest.
I love this one so much!
I can't believe how old he is. Seriously, where did the time go??!
She dove right in for those belly kisses, no prompting necessary.
I'm starting to feel a little heartsick for my Mia girl. As exciting as our new addition will be, a part of me aches to think that she won't be the baby anymore!!

It was really important to him that he got to hold both my hand and Mia's foot.
I'm so glad to have this man by my side.
He couldn't help himself.
Favorite picture
When the kids and Wes ran out of photo-steam, Syd and I went and took some individuals as the sun was setting. The light was fantastic!! My belly is huge, but I know I'll look back on these someday and be grateful to remember what I looked like with this little blessing growing inside of me.
Sydney--Thank you so much for helping me capture this special time in my life. Next time you take our family pictures, we'll be a family of 5!!!!











































No comments:
Post a Comment