The resort was very upscale, and knowing how pretty the lobby would be, I saw an opportunity. We dressed the kids up, and took a bunch of pictures while we were there. The lighting wasn't that great, but the gingerbread display was awesome! I hope you like the pictures :)
Jake was scared of the Grinch. I guess that's the way it's supposed to be?
He quickly warmed up to the Grinch when he brought out a basket of big lollipops!
I took some detail shots..it was incredible. They said that it took about 1500 pounds of gingerbread to build this!
I love her! I'd squeeze her all day long if she'd let me!
I love how she is always on her toes like a little ballerina :)
They had a little table set up in the lobby where kids could write letters to Santa, and put them in the mailbox. Jake thought it was so cool. .. so did I.
I bought her this coat at the end of last winter, thinking it would be great for snowy cold Utah Sundays going to church..and then we moved to Arizona. She doesn't get to wear it that often, but I love it!
Jake loves taking pictures with Mia. I have to be so quick with the camera tho, to catch it before she wiggles away!
This one was from back home after the outing, but I thought the kids looked so darling in it :)
I love Christmastime!!!










2 comments:
my goodnes...your kids are stinkin' adorable!!!! And that place looks like OSOOOOO much fun!
Kristie,
I think I saw all those cute pictures, but never even commented! So, here we go... keep looking for my comments all over the place! :o)
I LOVE all those pictures. That place is truly awesome. I would have like to see that. I love how you dressed up your kids so cutely! Mia on her toes (just like her Mom) and Jake so excited about sending a letter to Santa! How cute is that!!
Post a Comment