I think I already posted this one to my blog on another entry. It's my favorite :)
LOVE THIS FAMILY.
The next three photos just make me laugh. Illustrates so nicely what happens during a picture session with kids.
1. Jake wouldn't look. He was pretending to be shy.
2. I leaned over and quickly "reminded" (threatened) Jake that he wouldn't get his promised treat if he didn't turn and look at the camera for one more picture.
3. Success! Jake looked at the camera! ... and Mia lost interest.
In all fairness, my expectations are way too high for my kids attention spans. Thanks to Wes and Jake for the positive attitudes so we could get the shots I wanted :)
Posing two kids is a cinch when you compare it to 4. sheesh.
After we finished snapping those photos, we walked around and enjoyed the ambience. A live band was playing Christmas music, the giant tree was lit, and we got some hot chocolate at Starbucks. It was a fun night :)
We are so grateful for all the blessings we've received this year. It's been a real roller-coaster--gaining a new member of the family, moving to a new state, and all the other surprises that our life has brought us. I feel very lucky to be surrounded by so much love, having the support and friendship of so many. I'm excited to begin a New Year. I hope for the best, and I know that whatever comes my way, it'll be more joyful because of my family. Merry Christmas everyone!












3 comments:
Love all your pictures...especially the ones with the 4 little ones- probably because I know how much your mom and dad will love that one! You and Jessica are both such beautiful women! So proud of the two of you and the choices you have made!
paviaI to ally agree with Tammie! I love all the pictures, especially the ones of the 4 kids, which I'd like to have btw! :o)
I'm so glad you get to spend this year together!!
That was weird!
It typed the word verification in the beginning of the comment...
Post a Comment