I just wanted to write a little followup from Mia's birthday. We celebrated a couple days early with my sister's family, on a day that was more convenient that the actual day. It was pretty low key-- cake and presents. I posted up a few of Mia's 1 year photos in her Birthday Letter a couple weeks ago, but here are the rest of them, along with her stats and progress:
Mia's One Year Stats:
Weight -- 16 lbs 9 oz -- 1%
Height -- 27.75 in. -- 13%
Head -- 45.5 cm -- 64%
..she's such a cute little bobble head. :)
As far as the rest of it--She cut her top center teeth the week of her birthday, so she had 4 teeth in total by 12 months. She walks more than crawls, her favorite food is anything with meat, she is still allergic to milk, and her current favorite forms of entertainment are peek-a-boo (where she does the hiding), unraveling the toilet paper in the bathroom, and emptying the bottom shelves in her closet as quickly as she can. Can't believe she's one!!!!! We made it through the first crazy year, woohoo!
Time to get messy! :)
So I actually made dairy free frosting for Mia's cake, and then she didn't even really want to eat any. Everyone else enjoyed it though--No one could tell it was an imitation :)
I love the sprinkle in Mia's pigtail.
Carrot Cake!
I like how you can see Mia's tiny little finger prints in the frosting.
The card was from my mom. can you see the label? cracks me up.
I took a few pictures on her actual birthday too--she got a princess car from Omi, so now she can keep up with her big brother and his Mcqueen car!
It's a 4-in-1 rider. Goes from a rocker with waist support all the way to a regular ride on car. She LOVES it.







2 comments:
Love this! She is such a cute girl...glad we could be there to help celebrate! And the cake was delish :)
Wow... where have I been. I need to catch up on all those posts you and Jess made in December, when I was too busy to read them all!
It's awesome!! I love all the pictures, especially Mia with that cute hat, Jess made for her! And the cake does look delish, Kristie! I bet she liked it! The car is so clever how it converts from rocking car to driving car!!
I can't believe it's been a year since that cute little Mia was born! Can't wait to see her again.
Post a Comment