Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fun times with the Larsons

My sister just gave me a bunch of pictures from her camera the other day, and I wanted to do a quick catch up post!  Some of these are kind of old, but I wanted to put them up on the blog for posterity.  Cheers!

Happy Halloween!  Pumpkin Carving at the Larsons :)
 Halloween Jammies! I love themed holiday pjs. to die for. :)
 The pumpkins..ours is the semi-boring one :)

Jess is in charge of the playgroup for her ward, so I've gone to it a few times.  Funny story--the first time we went, I told Jake ahead of time that we would be going to the park to meet up with Sawyer.  When we got there, he looked around and asked..."wheres the grass?"  I pointed it out to him..it was all obviously dead and brown (yay desert!) ...he looked at it thoughtfully for a minute, and then said "hmm...maybe they should water it."
haaha.  We're not in Utah anymore buddy. Sorry.
 These pics were taken back when Mia still had the Dorito cut on her forehead ;)
 love that little Violet!!!!

 blue-eyed bombshells.
 She is SUCH a little beebs. Through and through.
...does that sentence make sense to anyone outside of my family? hmmm maybe not.
I feel like my ponytail looks like its about 10 feet long in this picture. is it too long?  I need a haircut.
 sawyer "borrowed" some older kids skateboard.  Jake followed along, as usual.
 The Zoo!!! We squeezed in one last visit before Christmas last week.  Let me tell ya, the zoo is a LOT more fun in 60 degrees than in 100.  

 Always happy as long as she has food!

Also, I don't have any pictures for this, but on zoo day we stopped by Ikea afterwards since we were close by.  Jake and Sawyer are both over "38 inches tall/potty trained" so we were able to check them into the Ikea day care area for an hour.  They had a blast, and we loved the down time with our babies.  Yay for Ikea!  I will definitely be using that resource in the future!

I'm on a bogging marathon this week, lots to update and write about.  Can't believe we are coming to the end of another year.

No comments: