Valentines week we had a very happy visit from Grandma. She was able to hop down on a puddle jumper flight and spend a fun 4 days with us.
The kids really miss Wesley's family and we wish we could see them more often. But we will take whatever we can get.
Wesley was able to take off work for her whole visit, so that was really nice having him home with us for a couple days.
Such a gorgeous lady!! and of course, those kids are pretty darn cute too ;)
One night Grandma offered to babysit so Wes and I could go on a date :)
We went to one of the fancy restaurants that I jog past all the time when I'm out with the kids. It was fun actually sitting and tasting the food, instead of creepily drooling over strangers' foods as I stroll by....
My last minute attempt at a Valentine's morning surprise for Jake and Mia!
I laughed out loud when I opened Wesley's card to me and saw how shockingly similar it was to mine :) Great minds think alike!
Grandma was here for one of Jake's soccer practices. He loved having her there to support him!!!
A few weeks before Valentines Day, I stumbled onto this little dress at Nordstrom Rack. It was too cute not to buy and then photograph. and of course, Mia loves the spotlight.


I caught her mid twirl heading back to the house. Classic Mia.
Phew!! Picture taking is such hard work ;)













1 comment:
How is it that your kids are so cute? (actually, i already know the answer to this, you and Wes are hot stuff). I showed Tyler a picture of Caleb the other day off of facebook and he couldn't believe how cute he is, and how blue his eyes are.
Post a Comment