Springtime in Arizona really starts in mid February. And we've been enjoying the 70-80 degree sunshine :)
Wesley had a Monday off at one point and we were able to go and take a tour of the Gilbert Temple with Jake and Mia. (My parents watched Caleb).
It was a surreal experience walking through those holy rooms together with our kids. Our marriage began in a temple, and being inside one with our eternal family brought tears to my eyes. I thank my Father in Heaven every day for our 3 sweet blessings.
Another weekend at my parents house while Wesley was at school.
Occasionally Wes would come down and join me in Gilbert if his classes got out early. One such afternoon he passed out on the trampoline exhausted after a rough week of work and school.. it took me a few seconds to realize it was him and not David, haha.
The kids have enjoyed helping Omi to plant her spring garden!
getting ready to plant little rows of peas. :)
Caleb is just getting bigger and bigger! at 7 months old he began crawling, and cut his first 2 teeth. About 2 weeks later he pulled up to standing. now (at 9 months old) he is speedily walking along furniture, just giddy with joy at his triumphs.
Jake really loves playing with Caleb, more and more the sturdier he becomes.
Up until he was about 7 months old, Caleb slept in a sleep sac to keep him from rolling out of his covers.
I love secret nap pictures!!!!
Oh my gosh I just can't handle his little napping position. !!!!!!!
Sorry, I don't know if it's a 3rd child thing, or just a Caleb thing. But I'm obsessed with this little guy. We all straight up adore him.
This picture represents real life for me. I've gotta shop, kids and all--and I suck at making decisions. Here I'm taking a selfie (at Target of course) to text out to my mom and sisters for opinions, while Caleb eats something germ ridden off the floor and Mia swings from the door handle.
I didn't buy this shirt btw. Kinda regret it because polka dots rule.
Thanks to my momma, we got a group pass for the zoo again. I haven't had one for the last 18 months or so, and the kids were thrilled to be back.
Can you believe those blue eyes??? unreal.
We did the camel ride for the first time! It was surprisingly bumpy and felt higher up than I expected. Really awesome.
March is easily the most beautiful month of the year in Arizona. Unless you have allergies. Our poor Mia girl has had one allergy attack after another for the past couple months. And I've had pretty bad pollen allergies myself, a first for me. Also, we've all been taking turns getting sick since mid march. I was sick literally for the entire month of April (bronchitis, laryngitis, sinus infection, the works) Kind of ridiculous--But we survived and managed to still have fun.
feeling a bit lousy, while waiting to get Jake after school.
even with allergy eyes she is still pretty cheerful.
sleeping off a dose of benadryl :(
first time on a swing. He made this face the whole time, and wouldn't stop giggling.
One of my very best friends came into town for a Doterra retreat, and stayed an extra 36 hours so we could get together! it was short but sweet. Love you!!!!!!!!!
My mom took this one, because she had them for the weekend while my friend was visiting. I love it so much!!
St Patricks Day. Jake was so excited about the "gold" he got at school!
We actually managed to catch him on camera the very first time he pulled up to standing!
He does this hilarious pose sometimes when he's mid-crawl. cracks me up every time.
He's getting so big!!!!
Watering at Omi's!!
At the Disney Store the day she got to pick up her pre-ordered copy of Frozen. She is so obsessed.



















2 comments:
Kristie,
Love this! I used to Skype my sister when I was shopping so that I could get her opinion :). Now that she moved close, I just make her come with me. Spring in Arizona sure looks prettier than spring in Washington. Plus, I loved looking at pictures of your mom's garden. I thought "of course Sabine would have a gorgeous garden already!"
Oh, I loved this post! So fun to look back at all the things we did together. And those pictures of Caleb are priceless!! What a happy and cute little guy!!
Post a Comment