Friday, April 5, 2013

Valentines Day '13

Reaching back a couple months, I just wanted to do a quick post up of our pictures from Valentine's Day.  Jake had school in the morning, and Wesley actually had grad school that night, so we didn't do anything major that evening.  But Jake's class had a party, so we did get together briefly at lunchtime.  Afterwards, we went home and baked a Papa Murphy's "Heart Baker" pizza, so that was fun and festive.  Other than that, the kids had a great morning, waking up to gifts from mom and dad, and a package of goodies sent over from Omi and Opi too! All in all, it was a great day :)

I didn't get a picture of my mom's Vday package, but this mess is the accumulated aftermath. ;)

Jakes all organic preschool discourages extra sweets, so I tried to think outside the box when planning Jake's teacher gifts.  This is what I ended up doing.  Because what girl doesn't love a little bottle of OPI?
Blurry photo from Jake's class party.
not the greatest shot ever. but I love my Jake!

Heart shaped pizza!!

While Mia was in bed that afternoon, Jake got right to work assembling his new Lego car from Omi. 
I did take a few minutes that day to snap some nicer pictures of the kiddos. Mia's a crazy little runner, but I still got in a few good ones :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great day to me! And I love the pictures you took. Cute kids :)