And now, here are a bazillion iPhone pics. Enjoy :)
I never posted in detail about the week in January when my parents came to visit, but they came out to do a little house hunting, and wound up signing on to build a new home! The house is now under construction down in Gilbert, and we are counting down the days til Omi and Opi join us out here in the baking sunshine!
(just a couple shots from a date night to see Les Mis.. we went to Studio Movie Grill, and enjoyed the movie while eating tons of yummy food. I love that place so much.)
As I mentioned before, sometimes the only chance we have to see Daddy is on his lunch break. Lot's of times he runs home for a bit, but if he's especially busy, we bring the party to his place! The kids love eating lunch at work :)
Although we do have blue skies probably 95% of the time, we did get a few fantastic rainy days this winter. (It doesn't happen often enough that I've been able to justify buying rain boots.. so the kids get soaking wet within 5 minute of puddle jumping. woops.)
Costco run on a rainy day! (she demanded "hoods up" for the picture)
We finally wandered into this little bake shop right by our house a couple months ago. It was so adorable! and the cookies did not disappoint. (They use almond in the frosting.. mmmm)
I just LOVE jake's thick, straight, asian hair. It's amazing.
hmmm.. what do i want??
The following pictures are proof that Wesley is their dad. I would never take them into a place like Dave & Busters on my own for lunch.. I'm so lost in arcades. I'm glad that Dad is such a fun guy! ;)
On Super Bowl Sunday we got together with Wesley's crowd: Mission buddies and families. It was awesome, and all the Mexican food was soooo good.
Look at her! Actually getting along with a baby.. Maybe our new little one will survive after all ;)
Nothing beats cookies and milk in the world of Jake and Mia!
Wesley's grad school had a softball charity tournament one Saturday, and we came out to watch him play! The kids LOVED sitting in the dugout with Daddy :)
Go, Dad, Go!!!
Mia was pretty worn out after the day in the sunshine :)
Jake and Mia love running around in the front yard of the preschool after I pick up Jake most days. there are usually 5 or 6 kids out there, and they end up playing for a good 10-15 minutes. I love this picture, Mia looks like she just wants to be "one of the guys".. also Jake has way too many friends that are girls, haha.
And the weather finally started to warm up! First visit of the year back to the good old Train Park.








No comments:
Post a Comment