This post is just a completely random mix of photos from the Spring season. Most of them are uploads from my phone. I love my iphone pictures so much--since I always have my phone in my pocket or purse, I feel like every picture I take on it is candid, honest, and reminds me of all the silly little moments in my everyday life. I hope you like them too!
This was from one of the first hot days of the year. I'm pretty sure I filled those tubs with warm water :)
Occasionally we trade date nights with my sister--this was one of those nights. the boys love their matching monster blankets :)
St Patrick's day at the Train Park!
Typical Mia--struggling to get out of her stroller.
..I don't think Mia could see me...
About to ride the train! (sorry about my amazing self portrait skills)
That day we discovered that the park also had a mini kids train. Jake thought it was awesome.
My little girl's hair is getting longer all the time :) and it's starting to curl too!!
Best thing about summer--splash pads and swimming pools. It's a lot more fun this year now that Mia is old enough to run around with the big boys.
I love Jake cracking up in the background of this one.
The things that will entertain my kids... (these are Jake's toy bins from his room)--its great.
ok--I had to post this next photo twice--one time zoomed in. Check out Mia's bed-head. This is typical for her. Reminds me of cotton candy :)
ooo this is another great bed-head :)
Between hand-me-downs, gifts, and my own "buy-ahead" shopping addiction...Mia ended up with about 8 swim suits this year. I love baby girl swimsuits.
Look at those tan little feet. I swear, I use SPF 50 every time.. we are just outside almost every day!
Mia and Violet are becoming little buddies as they get older :)
umm, when did Jake get so OLD??? He's such a stud. When I think about him growing up and not being my little boy anymore.. it makes me feel tired..
Mia had a wicked flu and ran a fever for like 3 days straight a few weeks ago. We used one of those cooling adhesive things on her forehead (thanks for the tip, Cheronne), and it seemed to give her a lot of comfort. I thought this picture was just pathetic and adorable.
I think these last pictures were from our very first time at the Train Park. Have I blogged about that place before today? maybe not. In any case, its fantastic--they have a great playground, lots of grass, a carousel, and a couple small trains that circle the park. Its Jake's favorite place, and we actually ended up doing his birthday party there last month (more about that on my next post)
Going through a tunnel!! I love Mia's expression.
These two are such buddies. I haven't told Jake that Sawyer will be moving away to Las Vegas in a couple weeks.. haven't worked up the courage--It's gonna break his little heart. :(
I think thats enough pictures for this post. I hope everyone has a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!





















2 comments:
Love the update! So sad for Jake that Sawyer will be moving! It is always hard to move away from little friends. We are in the making friends stage. So hard! But kids are resilliant, and skype is a life saver!!
That was a great post, Kristie! I loved looking at all the random, fun, spontaneous candids! They really show life and what it's all about! I'm glad your kids get to have so much fun! Jakey will miss his buddy/cousin Sawyer so much, I'm sure!! Glad he'll be going to preschool soon and make many new friends!
Post a Comment