I'm feeling guilty, because so far in 2012 I've been a lazy blogger. Life has been exciting, eventful, and pretty much just busy busy. Along the way I've taken so many pictures that I want to share--here are a bunch from Easter weekend. The kids had a great time! The holidays are becoming more exciting as Jake and Mia get older. Not only does Jake remember them all now, but the sibling dynamic makes it all so much fun!
Thursday before Easter, I crashed on my sisters play group for their egg hunt. It was a great way to start celebrating the holiday weekend :)
My sister Jess prepared a kids craft. Jake still has it in his room :)
On Friday night, we drove out to the Mesa Temple to watch the Easter Pageant. The last time Wesley went to it was 10 years ago during his mission, and I've never been. It was a great way to talk to Jake about the true meaning of Easter--he loved all the songs, and sitting with the big crowds!
One of Jakes favorite things about Easter.
So my mom was amazing, and sent the kids her usual holiday package of goodies. She even hunted down a bunch of dark chocolate for Mia, since she is allergic to milk! Can't believe she found a big dark chocolate bunny, it was awesome. Thanks mom!!
Bed head.
Jake had to wait for Mia to wake up to get the Easter baskets..hence the opposite clothing on the kiddos. Church was in the morning, so we told Jake the Easter Bunny would hide the rest of his goodies all over the house while we were gone.
Couldn't resist forcing a quick photo session on Jake and Mia. They were so darling in their Easter Sunday clothes!
Mia, wait!!! We're not finished yet!!
Hope everyone has been having a fantastic spring :)


















4 comments:
SO, SO cute! Love those pics of Mia and Jake!
I agree those pictures are fantastic! Holy cow those are some cute kids :)
I'm glad you blogged about your Easter!! What cute pictures!!! I love it when the siblings are old enough to really interact and have fun with each other. It makes the Holidays even better! Cute Jakey and Mia!!
Awe, so cute! Love their Easter outfits!! Also, love to contrast of Jake in his sunday clothes and Mia in her jammies with bed-head! So cute.
Post a Comment