At 7 months old, Mia weighs 14 lbs 4 oz, is starting to really enjoy playing with toys, and eats everything she can get her hands on. She is still such a joyful little girl, smiles easily, and really only cries if Jake has a food or toy that she wants. Already she is proving to be more mischievous than her big brother ever was. In the past week, she learned how to open/climb into the fireplace, find a crayon hidden somewhere and scribble all over the baseboards before finally deciding to shove the whole thing in her mouth, and can scoot her little body into every small crevice in our house. (we are currently in full blown baby-proofing mode again.)
We are getting dangerously close to having an expert crawler around the house again. I know that once she is really moving, getting good pictures of her will be very challenging. I thought I had better seize my chance to do a fun and frilly photo shoot with her, before she becomes too active! I put together a little set on my deck using things from the nursery, and loved how they turned out. I am planning on blowing up a few of them to put in her room, still trying to pick which ones are my favorites though. I had a difficult time narrowing down the stack, so they are pretty much all going up on the blog :) Hope you like them!
I've finally starting really trying to learn a few things in my photoshop software, and it's been a lot of fun. I edited a few of them a bit more artistically, can't decide which finish I like best! :)

























6 comments:
These just turned out so great. I love them! You did a really amazing job, Kristie. We do need to get together and do one with the girls before Mia starts crawling away! Ahh! Problem is Violet needs to hold herself up a little better still. We're almost there though...lets keep our fingers crossed that we can time it well!
Kristie!!! You did such an amazing job! I love each and every picture! I can't believe how perfect they are. Now I want to get Abbey's pictures done:) I love Mia, she is so sweet! I can't wait to see her (and Jake and you) soon! Love you!
SO cute! I'm so impressed.
These pictures really ARE amazing! You did as well as a professional photographer would!! The setting, the poses, everything. Of course it helps to have such a darling little Mia, who likes to pose. Good job, taking these pictures, before she crawls away. Jakey makes an awesome "big brother" addition! How cute!!
Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!
These are so darling. You've got talent girl. I would also have a hard time deciding which ones to put up. Good luck with that!
I love Pinterest too! Addicting. Great job on the photo shoot! You have a talent and she is beautiful. Jake is adorable too. It sounds like he is a good brother. Where did you get the cute flowers for Mia's headbands? I've been wanting to make some for my sister's baby and can't find any that I especially like.
Post a Comment