Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Favorites

Jake's current favorite things are:
1. Being naked, or in his undies at the most
2. Riding his tricycle
3. Cashing in for hot wheels cars when he goes #2 (not sure how to phase that reward system out now that he is all done potty training...)
4. Watching Blues Clues, the Wonder Pets, and Leapfrog on Netflix (it's too dang hot outside...he watches a lot of TV lately..woops.)
5. Swimming
6. Eating ice cream sandwiches whenever we let him
7. Entertaining his cute little sister "Beebs" (as he....and now everyone..calls her)

Mia's favorite things:
1. sleeping on her tummy
2. Rolling all over the living room in search of new objects to bite/chew on
3. Eating everything she can get her hands on (favs include: mashed peas, diced peaches, oatmeal with apple sauce, any kind of bread/cracker, and Puffs.)
4. Playing in the exersaucer (thanks for lending it out Jess!)
5. Swimming
6. Playing Peekaboo with her big brother, and laughing like crazy while he entertains her
7. Eye Contact... with anyone.. as soon as she gets it, she will smile sooo big, effectively wrapping you around her finger.









My current favorite things?

..you're lookin at em.

4 comments:

Sabine Schindler said...

CUTE!!! I love each pictures and that you find ways to be positive in this heat and with all the sickness going on. And how can you not have those two be your favorite thing!! They're just too cute!!

Jer, Cheronne, Brayden, Abbey, Lincoln & Beckham said...

Ahhhhhhh! I love all the new pictures. I just love you all! I can't believe how big Mia is, her bow is adorable, and her cheeks are to die for! And look at Jake, so big and riding his trike! I miss you guys so much!

Anonymous said...

dropping the hammer:) loved the post and the pictures, you guys make good looking babies!

Jerai Moulton said...

I'm so glad that potty training has gone well for you guys! It gives us some hope for in the future! I loved all the pictures and reading about your beautiful kids! They are adorable!! I think it might be time to start planning a trip down to see you and Jess in the fall...