Thursday, May 16, 2013

Easter

So Easter weekend was kind of a bust this year.  I was sick all weekend with the flu, and the rest of the family took their turns with it as well.  I felt bad because Easter Sunday, I was totally couch bound and Wesley wasn't doing much better.  Luckily, my mom sent her usual amazing holiday package, complete with chocolates for an egg hunt and fun crafts and activities for the kids to do.  We missed church, which was a bummer, but I think the kids still had a great time picking through all the goodies from Omi.  And of course, the Easter Bunny stopped by so the kids could still do a small hunt in our living room ;)  Here's a few pictures!
 Hilarious headbands.  Mia still wears hers around the house all the time.
I had an adorable Easter dress all picked out for Mia to wear that Sunday, but since church was a no go,  we had to postpone its debut.  Mia couldn't wait to wear her "Easter Princess dress" as she calls it.  A couple weeks later I managed to snap a few pictures of her in it.  Girls are so fun!!!!!
 Jake loves being my photography assistant..Mia just loves her brother-- a lot ;)
 The dress was sturdier than I expected.. we took pictures for about 20 minutes and 15 of those were spent rolling down a hill. lol.
 I'm free!!!!!
 Jake wanted to take a picture too--I was actually very impressed with what he shot--my camera is really heavy!

No comments: