I'm coming into the last couple months of my pregnancy, and I've started really falling behind on keeping my blog updated!! So this one will be short and sweet. The gist of it is that the week before Easter, my sister Jess came down to visit for a week with her 2 cute kids. Jake and Mia were so happy to have their best buddies sleeping over!! As usual, there was some chaos that came with cramming 4 little kids into my apartment, but we still had a great time. This August Jessica will be moving to Germany, where Nate will be stationed at Ramstein as an Air Force dentist for the next three years. I'm excited for them to experience this new adventure, but it'll be sad that we cant hop in the car and spend a week at each others houses anymore :/
We didn't take many pictures, but here are a few from our phones!
Matching Jammies!! great minds think alike?? (or maybe, great moms shop at Costco way too much!)
nursery!!!
On Sunday night we did root beer floats!!
Fun times at the pool as usual :)
I think I was like 21 weeks here. Oh jeez, back when I posted this on facebook everyone kept saying how tiny my bump looked and I felt like they were all crazy.. but now I'm approaching 29 weeks and I've gotta say.. they were totally right. ahh I miss having my belly look this small! sigh..
This year is so relaxing at the pool. not only is Jake's swimming getting better all the time, but he can touch the ground in a huge part of the pool. Plus, Mia has mastered floating around in her puddle jumper like a champ. Jake can even help her get out of the pool--I get to pretty much sit, relax, and keep an eye on things :)
Cute little Violet :)
These girls had a great time together!!
Train park!!
Can you see Jake in the distance? I think this is the only picture I have of all 4 kids that whole week. woops!
It was a great week!!

1 comment:
It was a fun week! And I'm gonna need some of those pictures, lol. We did pretty bad, didn't we? Thanks for having us! We love you guys!
Post a Comment