Last Sunday Wesley and Jake were sick, so they stayed home from church together. I went by myself (which felt SO weird, by the way) and when I came home, I quickly discovered that my boys had made a very speedy recovery in my absence. Luckily I had my trusty little FLIP video camera on hand, and was able to capture the chaos.
No wonder Jake loves his Daddy so much.
Also, I just wanted to write a quick little progress update. Last week, Jake learned the word "shoe" (no surprise there), and now chants the word while trying to put on any shoes he can find. Last night, he gave Wes and I kisses for the first time. Usually, if we ask for kisses, the most we can expect is a quick blown kiss, and then he will run away before we can catch him. But last night, we got real ones! Moments like that really make all the craziness worth it :)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week, and enjoying the fabulous pre-fall weather!
2 comments:
I love it! Jake is so adorable! I can't believe how fast they grow up! I am glad he gives kisses! They just melt your heart!
Ha ha, that is great! Don't you just love how your baby changes when daddy is home? It is always surprising to me how Kaitlin can be a grumpy grump and the minute daddy comes home she is laughing and giggling. I love Dad's. Plus, I love Jakes laugh!!! Oh my what a cutie. I am also glad he gave kisses. That is just so cute, and definitely one to put in the books.
Post a Comment