
After a summer in Virginia with our parents, my sister Sydney is now back in town, chipping away at her BYU undergrad. I am so happy to have her back on a number of levels. She fills many roles around here, including, but not limited to:
Awesome sister
Fabulous babysitter
Perfect shopping partner
and last but not least: photographer extraordinaire
Naturally, the second I could get it together, we planned a family picture outing. It's amazing how fast Jake grows and changes, because we just took pictures 6 months ago, and he is already so different! To those of you who already saw all these (and about a million more) on facebook, sorry to subject you to it again. But Jake has grandma's who want to always see pictures, and let's face it, I really love how these turned out! So, yes, here they are once again for your viewing pleasure. I hope you like them almost as much as I do. Thanks again Syd--You have a special talent for catching the perfect moments. Because really, this photo session was a nightmare, and getting jake to hold still and smile was a nearly impossible feat. But once again, Syd came through. Love you Syd!














5 comments:
Those are sooooo cute! You have such a beautiful family!
They turned out SOOO amazing! Such a beautiful fam!
I love them! They really did turn out great. Good job, Syd.
Oh my goodness these are great! I'm going to have to see if I can bribe Syd to take some of us when we're in town. You look so good Kristie! And you lightened your hair- I love it!
How did I miss this post? I love all the pictures...and Kristie you are lookin hot. Man, you are so skinny! My favorite photo is still your main blog picture, but I also really love the one of you guys at the pond. So cute! Love you.
Post a Comment