Friday, January 30, 2009

Let it Snow!!!

We finally took some pictures out in the snow--props to Wes for taking them, and props to grandma for the adorable snowsuit. And mostly, props to Jake for being so so cute! I love his little chinese eyes!










10 comments:

Andrea Forsyth said...

don't forget to give yourself props for being such a cute mom! those pictures are darling (as always...)

Tracy and Odie said...

I love the one where you're throwing him. SO cute!

Rachel said...

ah those are the sweetest pictures ever! You and Jake are so darn cute!

Sydney Marné said...

thanks for posting these! they make my day so much better! sooo adorable. I just love love LOOOOVE jake so much, and i really really reallllly love you and wes!! cute little family.

Unknown said...

Fun! And yes...that is a very cute snow suit...can't wait to use it next year :). You guys look great! Love you!

Becca said...

So cute. You make snow look so fun! Haha. Miss you!

Jerai Moulton said...

Always adorable. Let's get together this next week! When are you guys leaving town? And promise me that you're coming back. I don't know what I would do if you moved away too!!

Jenna D. said...

Kristie - I found your blog form Syndeys :) Jake is SOOO adorable!! You all look so happy.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little boy you have! Great pictures! Looking forward to seeing you again sometime soon!

The Thelins said...

Good job Wes- Syd would be proud. Jake is such a cutie!