Sunday, December 21, 2008

3 Cheers for 3 Years!


This past Wednesday Wesley and I celebrated our anniversary.  I just wanted to give a shout out to my great husband--Wesley, I am so happy that we got married that snowy December afternoon 3 years ago! You are the love of my life--you treat me so well, you are such a great dad, and my love for you just continues to grow.  Thank you for being so wonderful, for sweeping me off my feet, for being such a hard worker, for taking care of me when I was a miserable pregnant lady, and always indulging my excessive need for attention.  Jake and I both adore you and are truly grateful to have you leading our family.  I can't wait to see what the future holds, and I look forward to the many adventures to come! Love You!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for marriage! i loved your wedding day! And I love Wesley...good choice :).

Sydney Marné said...

wes is alright i guess

Meghan and Tyler said...

Hurray for wedding pictures!!! You guys both look stunning. We do have to say that we think both of you are pretty great in our book. Happy Anniversary.

etta said...

congratulations on 3 years:) rec and i will celebrate our 3 yr mark on jan.6...its so crazy huh? time flys when life is happy:)
p.s. your wedding photos are beautiful!!

The Thelins said...

AW you little hopeless romantic, you. Happy anniversary! Loved this post. <3