Oh my gosh that is hilarious. And I love that crooked smile thing he's doing in the last picture...so cute!
He is so dang cute kristie, I need to see him sometime soon!! we need to have a play date with them when chloe gets bigger!!
I love him. I'm actually quite surprised he is looking for Santa as opposed to hiding from Santa.
he is so adorable! i love it when babies get curious about everything, its so fun:)
what a weirdoo
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my gosh that is hilarious. And I love that crooked smile thing he's doing in the last picture...so cute!
He is so dang cute kristie, I need to see him sometime soon!! we need to have a play date with them when chloe gets bigger!!
I love him. I'm actually quite surprised he is looking for Santa as opposed to hiding from Santa.
he is so adorable! i love it when babies get curious about everything, its so fun:)
what a weirdoo
Post a Comment