Easter this year was really fun. We did an egg hunt at my moms house, and the kids had such a blast.
Since Easter was weeks and weeks ago, I'll settle for posting up a bunch of pictures and call it good ;)
(big thanks to my momma for playing the Easter Bunny this year!!)
On Sunday we enjoyed going to church, and felt a sweet peaceful spirit as we remembered our Savior and all that he's done for us. Holidays are so much fun with my little family. I love seeing how magical it is for the kids. They are my whole world and I feel extremely grateful.
I took a few pictures of the littles before church in their adorable Easter Sunday clothes. Once again I was struck by how old they are all starting to look.
Oh, and Mia had horrible allergies, so if you are thinking her eyes look weird in some of these, its cause they were swollen ;) we love Springtime!!! :/
Jake took this one--pretty great right?
and...she was done ;)

























1 comment:
You are so awesome about taking pictures of your cute kids! The pictures are beautiful!!!
Easter WAS fun!!
Post a Comment