Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Newborn and baby blessing photos

Oh man, another 6 weeks have gone by and no blogging! Its a shame too because during this time of my life there has been so much to document and remember, but little time to write! For now, I do want to finally put up these photos we had taken when Caleb was just a week old.  Our photographer was amazing!
 Here are a bunch of my favorites:

...this picture was almost impossible to get.
 Wes wasn't able to come, but my mom was there to help me wrangle the kids. It was a bummer that he missed it, but I'm happy that I got these beautiful pictures of me with my sweet babe :)

A week after his baby blessing, I snapped a few quick photos of Caleb in his blessing clothes. Definitely not Pro-level shots, but I'm happy I have these too :) 4 weeks old.

No comments: