Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Halloween costume post

I loved my kids choices for Halloween costumes this year! Jake decided to be a pilot and Mia agreed to be Belle (which was good because I bought her costume last year after Halloween on clearance ;) ).  We got Jake a nice bomber jacket to wear, with the stipulation that he'd be reusing it all winter as his school coat.  I actually never got pictures of Caleb in his costume (he did a repeat of Jake's giraffe costume).  I'll add those in sometime.  For now, here are a bunch of pictures of the 2 big kids, taken in my parents awesome new backyard.

So, we went to both my parents Trunk or Treat activity, and our own, plus actual halloween night.  Mia was beyond excited to get her hair and make up done each and every time--and told anyone who would listen all about it :)
I can't handle how fantastic her curls are! I just scrunched it up with a little mousse, and then pinned up the top half a bit.. we are gonna have lots of fun with that mop over the next few years!! :)
 I can't believe how old he looks this Halloween!! I need to do a comparison post of his costumes from year to year at some point.
 They may fight and get rowdy during playtime.. but getting them to give each other hugs for the camera is so easy.  I hope they stay friends ;)
sassy girl--through and through.
 This next series is so special to me.  We were done with pictures, and she was watching her brother doing tricks on the trampoline.  :)
 "mom! why are you still taking my picture!?!?"
 Pretending to be an airplane
 nothing like a round of pre-trick-or-treating mini golf.

1 comment:

Jerai Moulton said...

It's been forever since I've had any time to catch up on everyone's blogs!!! And I'm so glad that I did find a little time today! Krsitie your kids are beautiful. The pictures you capture are awesome, you can just see their light and love radiate from them!! And the newborn pics of Caleb are amazing! He sure is a handsome little guy! Hope all is well with you guys! Love you!