I don't really have a theme for this post, just a bunch of candids that I've taken over the past few months. It's strange in Arizona--fall weather doesn't really kick in til like November.."summer" weather just turns into "slightly-less-uncomfortable-summer" weather...around the end of september. Luckily my kids never seem to tire of going to pools and splash pads (I wish I could say the same haha). So the following pictures are mostly from everyday life, just trying to beat the heat and ignore the fact that it shouldn't be this hot outside ;)
at the zoo for a quick visit.. mostly just to play at the splash pad with the awesome caves. :)
Do my kids look alike? I can never decide.. here I think they do though.
One of Jake's sketches.. they are getting even better than this one lately. I think he may have inherited the artist gene. I'll have to post some of the newer stuff soon.
Scottsdale Quarter splash pad
Just walking around the Quarter.
Walking to the pool.
and again, another day. This picture cracks me up. I feel like she's a little starlet and he is her bodyguard LOL.
Cheesin :)
So, Wesley's buddies love to make lots of Asian jokes at his expense when we get together--the ninja themed jokes are pretty common. I couldn't resist this shirt when I found it at Target.
Jess came to town for a couple days to attend a wedding--we met up at Ikea for a memorable afternoon.
Pretty baby girl :)
He's pretty cute too ;)
Mia's new play kitchen! Kidkraft makes the most adorable ones!!! big thanks to Wesley's parents for spending the money on it (early Birthday gift), and big thanks to Wes for spending 4 hours on a Sunday afternoon putting it together for our little princess.
Jake thinks its pretty awesome too. They are learning to play so much nicer together since this thing came :)
More tea?
Yes please :)
I'm almost caught up with posting about my life! It feels awesome. In other updates, Wesley has been kicking butt in his grad school classes. He finished his first term and is a couple weeks into his second. (it'll be 8 terms total). I've picked up several new hair clients, so needless to say--life has been pretty nonstop the past few months. So far we've both been handling the stress pretty well, and I feel like even though we don't see much of daddy these days, we are still able to maintain a peaceful spirit in our home. I'm grateful Wesley has the opportunity to go back to school, and I'm happy that I have such a great bunch of hair clients. It enables me to keep my skills up, while socializing with some great girls a few nights a week. Life is busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. For now we'll just keep moving forward!











1 comment:
ummm where did you get those tea cups?! so cute!
Post a Comment