I don't know if anyone got through reading my last post, it was incredibly long. But I couldn't resist posting a few more pictures from the reunion. Nathan brought a huge tarp to the ranch that his family uses on their reunions. It was the coolest slip n slide ever--Jake and Sawyer had the time of their lives going down that thing over and over. I had fun with it too. It was definitely a favorite activity! We took turns sitting at the bottom of the slide taking pictures and videos of each other, and I loved them all.
Pure. Candid. Joy. I hope you like them too. :)
The big boys were taking a running start and really flying down that thing--and ended up slamming into the fence a few times. When I went down the slide with my sisters and mom, we got going pretty fast and starting panicking--none of us wanted to hit that fence lol.
These ones are worth clicking and enlarging to see the hilarious facial expressions.








1 comment:
I LOVED that slip and slide!! It really was soooo much fun and the pictures sure show it! Best pics ever!! Thanks for posting them!
Post a Comment