Monday, March 7, 2011

Valentines Day

Valentines Day kind of got skipped in our house when we all caught that awful flu. But on the weekend before the holiday, we did do a little celebrating, and I thought it was still worth posting up a few pictures.

Jake and I made sugar cookies--They were all supposed to be pink hearts, but Jake sifted through my basket of cookie cutters and found a car shaped one. In our house, every day is a Cars Day, so why should Vday be any different? We compromised by making pink cars. :)

I thought the kiddos were picture perfect in their Valentiney Sunday clothes!




Mia Milestones:
On February 27th: first little laugh
On March 6th: rolled from tummy to back!

More updates to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Mia!! And that first picture cracks me up the way that Mia is just sitting all scrunched up in her swing in the background! I love the Valentines pictures...they really were picture-perfect in their cute little red clothes! Thanks for posting those!