Sunday, March 14, 2010

Videos!!

I know that I have a lot of updating to do, and I will get to that soon. But for now, I just wanted to post a few videos of Jake. I love this kid--tons of personality. :) I posted all these on Facebook last week , so I'm sorry if you already watched them. Please feel free to skip this post if its old news.

Wesley's mom got Jake some new toys a couple weeks ago, and this little car was an instant hit. Also, I didn't realize until we took these videos that my kid was such a groovy dancer!




Jakes favorite word is still no, or more recently, its turned into NOPE.. I don't know where he gets it from, because I never say nope. but here you go :)

This last video isn't funny, I just wanted to show you how proud I am of Jake! He is talking more and more all the time, and in this clip he is watching "baby signing time" and telling me all he animals he knows :)

2 comments:

Tracy and Odie said...

i made odie watch those dance moves with me. we LOVED watching them! so cute!

Meghan and Tyler said...

Jake is quite the dancer! and I don't think I will ever hear "funky town" now without seeing Jake spin in circles. What a cutie. I also love that he has started talking a lot more. That is so neat. I can't wait until Kait starts talking. I always think it is interesting to see what they really are soaking up in those little brains of their.

We hope to see you at the end of this month. I hear Jess is coming to town and we hope to meet up with all of you. Also, when you have time can you email me your phone number. I lost all of my numbers and have been meaning to write you to get yours. Enjoy your monday morning!!