Saturday, May 16, 2009

More to Come

Ok, I'm feeling some pressure because I haven't blogged in a month, and in that time: 
a. We took our new family pictures. (thanks Syd!)
b. We celebrated Jake's Birthday
c. I got my mom for a short but fun filled week
d. My big sister finally had her baby.
yikes! And we are going to San Diego next weekend for a wedding in Wes's family.  The fun continues, and the new pictures and stories are piling up.  I had every intention of blogging all about the last month, but instead decided to spend the afternoon working on my tan.  Now, sitting here with a mild sunburn, it seems I'm out of time and need to start making dinner.  So rather than knocking it all out at once, I'll just chip away at the ever growing pile of fun.  For today, you get to see a few of the new family pictures. I hope you like them, and I'll try to be more on the ball with my blogs.  Next time, I'll tell you all about my son's very first birthday party, at the very least :) cheers!










6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! So I've already seen these pictures but every time I see them I think...man, Kristie looks so hot right now. In fact, your whole family looks hot right now. I LOVE you guys! I can't wait for Jake and Sawyer to meet eachother! Have fun in San Diego! Only one more month and we get to see eachother! Love you!

Jer, Cheronne, Brayden, Abbey, Lincoln & Beckham said...

I second Jessica. Every time I see these pictures I fall in love with them again! You have a beautiful family! Wow! And I am pretty jealous you get to go to San Diego! I hope you have a fabulous time! We should get together when you get back from San Diego.

Rachel said...

:) I love it! The pictures turned out SO good! I never saw them! Way to go syd! And it helps to have really attractive people to photograph i'm sure!

I can't wait to see yall again...it's been foooorever! Is Jake spitting out words?

Anonymous said...

So cute I love all these pictures Syd is so talented!! I can't wait to hear more!!

Christine said...

Such a cute family! We miss you guys!

Meghan and Tyler said...

So cute!!! I love the pictures. I need Syd to take our pictures. It does help that you guys are good lookin though! :) We need to get together sometime soon before we move. I still have Jake's B-day gift at my house and I need to get it to him before he grows out of it. Have fun on your Vacation!!