So, I finally figured out how to upload videos on here! I've been trying to catch jake walking all week, but he really likes my camera, so he always drops down and crawls over when he sees it. So far all I have gotten are these 3 steps. But his personal best is 10! yay Jake! He is getting better every day :)
11 comments:
Sooo cute! Good job Jake!
i can't believe he's walking so early! way to go, idaho!
I always like it when my kids can walk because they can entertain themselves longer because they can get to more places. Beware of your kitchen cabinets however, they make a very fun playground for little boys!
Go Jake. How cute is he...oh and smart! I just can't believe he is old enough to walk. Watching his video I could just eat him up, he is just so darn cute!
That's so incredible!
your life will never be the same! What a cutie pie!
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for the little guy. That's no easy feat! And I'm happy that you got some on camera- that will be so fun to look back on!
OH MY!!! congrats on him walking! that is so exciting.
i love it! he is so adorable. its so fun to see little kids start to talk and walk.
oh my gosh i remember when you were pregnant!
I am so glad you found me! I can't believe how big Jake is getting! He is just so darn cute!!!
Post a Comment