Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby Shower!!!!!!!

***Just so you know--I am finally all caught up on my blog, so if you want to catch up on my life, there are actually 3 new posts from today! so keep reading after this one ;) ***

A couple weeks ago my sister Sydney and my sister-in-law Melanie threw me a baby shower!! Thank you SOOO much for all the hard work you put into it! The food was soo yummy and the decorations were adorable! I felt so special seeing all of their efforts, and then being able to see so many good friends at one time. Thanks to all of you who came out, and brought me so many nice presents too!

Melanie hosted down in Salem, and she and her mom handled all the food. They made so many tasty things, and ordered a cute cake too!





Sydney designed the invitation and sent it out, and brought decorations, party favors, games and prizes. Thanks Syd!
We saved the pink puff ball things and hung them from the nursery ceiling afterwards. It was the perfect finishing touch to the room!

I love having an artist for a sister. From taking the fabulous photograph, to re-covering old books--she does it all.
Prizes!!! so cute!
I felt so spoiled.
33 week tummy! Thanks again to everyone who was involved :) I'm now approaching 35 weeks--the time is flying by! Can't wait to meet you baby girl!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

yay congratulations! I would have much rather been at your baby shower than a funeral, but it looks like it was a great turn out! I'm so happy for you!

Sabine Schindler said...

I'm glad you had a good turnout and such a great party.
Pauline, Melanie and Sydney did such a good job!
You are blessed to have family and good friends around! And of course... I missed being there as well!!

Unknown said...

It turned out so cute! Way to go on all the planning, Syd and Melanie! Wish I could have been there :) And Kristie, you look wonderful :).

The Thelins said...

CUTE! So excited for you guys to have that sweet little baby girl.