Saturday, July 17, 2010

IT'S.............

A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PINK PINK PINK
ABSOLUTELY
CAN'T
WAIT!!!!!!

I am so overjoyed. Baby Girl Hurst--We can't wait to meet you!

4 comments:

Jerai Moulton said...

yay! I'm so excited that you're having a girl! She will be so spoiled and girly! I love it! And I can't wait to hear name ideas!!

Meghan and Tyler said...

YAY!!! All of our good vibes sent out into the universe worked! We are still sending out good vibes for you to move up closer to us :) If that one turns out well, I think that I will try making a living from sending off good vibes, whatch think? j/k

Ok, so I was literally holding my breath while the page loaded. I was like, "it has to be a girl...well if it is boy that is ok too...oh but wouldn't it be fun if it was a little girl..." Silly me. I am totally overjoyed for you guys. Little Girls are so much fun. And, I just realized that your little girl is going to have the cutest hair ever. You might have to start giving me hair tips. Tyler made the comment the other day that certain hair do's makes Kaitlin look like Doc from Back to the Future. Hmm, I must be doing something wrong.

Sorry this is long. Love you and Congrats again!

Tracy and Odie said...

that is such great news! and you look DARLING!

Sabine Schindler said...

Thanks for letting us be part of the "finding out" adventure! It was such a special moment for us as well!!
I'm so happy for you and can't wait to hold that little "bumbel". -sorry I'm throwing in german words all the time- :o)