Hi everyone! This isn't a real post, I just have a few pictures I want to share, and thought I would quickly put them up on here :) I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of july! I know we did!
This photo was taken at just over 14 weeks along. There's a baby in there!!! yayayay!!!!

Some cute pics of Jake--Syd took these on the 4th of july




Wesley and I went out for a day date on monday. Thanks for watching Jake Syd! (also, I'm just under 16 weeks, so thats my current belly size)
By the way, Jake had his first dentist check up yesterday. No cavities and no tears!! a very successful appointment :)

6 comments:
Hooray! For so many things! A baby...cute Jakey...cute belly...good looking couple...and a successful trip to the dentist! Love you! 3 more days!
cute cute photos! and what a cute little stomach!
Love the pictures and all the good things happening!!
Pretty soon the fun will begin!! Yeah!
Sorry... I just realized I was supposed to wait for you to look at them... SORRY!!!
Kristie, you are so cute!!! and you look so happy! You are just radiating beauty and happiness :) Jake is such a stud. What a cute kid. We are sending out the good vibes... Tomorrow (dun dun dun) and we hope we get to see a lot more of you too.
hooray! I'm shocked that there were no tears at the dentist appt- I still cry at the dentist's office! You are an adorable pregnant lady.
Post a Comment