Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bubbles!

This post is mostly for Meghan. She got Jake a Toy Story bubble gun for his birthday, and I took this video of him playing with it. Thanks again Meghan! and I hope you guys like it :)

4 comments:

Jerai Moulton said...

Oh that's a great toy! Boyd would love that one too! Watching you guys having fun outside makes me super depressed (it's snowing outside right now)!! Excited to see you in a few days! Maybe we can enjoy the outdoors while we're there!

Meghan and Tyler said...

:) Yay, a whole post just for me. How nice! That does look fun. I am glad he is enjoying his bubble machine. I told Kait, that there was a video of Jake and she started smiling and jumping up and down. I think she kind of likes him. I totally loved the video and the fact that you had to remind him to lift up the gun. Loved it, Loved it. We need to get our kids together soon:)

Unknown said...

Great video! When I was in nursery (as in a leader in nursery) we had a bubble gun that we'd get out the last 10 minutes or so...the kids loved it! They are awesome little toys. Jake's a cutie. I also think it's cute that Kaitlin likes Jake. Maybe he'll beat Sawyer to marrying her. Afterall, he'll get off the mish one year earlier! :)

Tracy and Odie said...

he's two years old? oh my! he's so cute!