Monday, December 14, 2009

Confession

Sometimes, when we get a late start on Jake's bedtime routine, this happens.


Mother Of The Year strikes again :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Multitasking; it is a skill all successful mothers must acquire! Good for you!:)

The Thelins said...

I'll tell you a little secret- when I was visiting a single (childless) friend, I gave Peyton Lucky Charms to keep her from tearing the house apart. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Andrea Forsyth said...

wait...is there something wrong with that?

shoot.

Jerai Moulton said...

Haha, that's so funny. Before I clicked the comments button I thought to myself, "multitasking". I guess I am my mother's daughter. I actually think it's a brilliant idea--you don't have to worry about spilling or making a mess!!

Tracy and Odie said...

haha, love it! gosh he's one cute kid!

Molly said...

Until I was about ten, I honestly did not know people ate ice cream or popsicles outside the bathtub. My mom only let us have them in the bath, so clean up was a cinch and we didn't stain our clothes. I may or may not be planning to steal all her ideas on child-rearing.

Rachel said...

Hahah that's the greatest thing ever Kristie!