Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloweening

Halloween!!!! every year, I have high hopes that my family will go all out, themed costumes, the works. and most of the time, I end up procrastinating so badly that we end up just throwing on whatever we can find in the house on the day of. this year was really no different, except I made sure to at least get Jake a costume in advance.  Next year we will do better. I have every intention of dressing jake as peter pan, myself as tinker bell, and wesley as captain hook. maybe if I plan it a year in advance, it'll be ready by next october. for now, I just wanted to post jake in his CUTE giraffe costume. I wish he could wear it every day, because it makes me want to squeeze him!!  although, come to think of it, i always want to squeeze him. either way, here you go!


6 comments:

The Thelins said...

DANG cute. We were so glad to see you. Next time we'll plan better so that we can actually hang out for more than 10 minutes. We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I can't even stand it. He's so cute. And at least you actually get to squeeze him...I just have to imagine it...until I go crazy. You guys made such a cute baby. I love him. Hope ours turns out half as cute as Jake. :)

Meghan and Tyler said...

I love that he is a giraffe! Isn't that is favorite animal? He looks so cute! I have to agree with your sis, you sure did make a cute baby!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little critter! So fun:) Pretty soon we can outfit all of Noah's Ark in this family!

Coburn Ohana said...

so cute! i love the theme costumes...mikaela was tinker bell and pono was peter pan. maybe one year i can convince chris to dress up with the kids, but i won't hold my breath!

etta said...

oh my gosh he is so freakin cute! love the costume:)