Saturday, May 17, 2008

He's Finally Here!




I thought the day would never come...but it did. And now it's passed. And our lives have changed dramatically. Jacob Rulon Hurst was born on April 26, 2008, weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs 7 oz and 20 inches long.(those of you who saw the giant belly i was carting around for the last half of my pregnancy shouldn't be surprised). Thankfully, along with the midnight crying, poopy diapers, and occasional spit-ups...the little boy has brought quite a bit of laughter and love into our home.

I figured with the start of a new chapter in our lives, this would be an opportune time to start sharing it with all of you. So I'm going to make an effort to keep up this blog. Of course with a 3 week old baby and us moving into a new home over the next couple weeks...i don't make any promises on the efficiency of my posting...but i will certainly try. So to read more about our crazy lives...visit our blog! We love you all!
~Love Kristie and The Boys


2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for blogging! yay for jake! i love you guys!

jax from the harmon squad said...

Yay! I can't wait to read all about your life... in a few weeks. My heart goes out to all those people who move with an infant- that is an accomplishment in itself. And I'm going to say it again- I love your baby!