Tomorrow marks 16 weeks pregnant for me, and I'm starting to finally feel more like myself again. Still have waves of nausea, but its so much better than before. I thought I would sit down tonight and attempt to catch up on the blog. When I was looking through my iPhoto pictures, I realized just how many fun little outings I'd neglected to write about, so for now I'm going to try and hit some of the highlights of the past 4 months. Here goes!
Sometime in the fall (no clue when anymore) We went to Wesley's annual company picnic. It was a lot of fun, and the kids enjoyed the 3 bounce houses, a clown who made balloon animals, face painting, pony rides, a petting zoo, and more. Wesley and I enjoyed the yummy barbeque catering that was provided :)
Also, in the Fall, Jake took his very first school pictures. I didn't end up purchasing one, simply because I'd taken some at home that I was more excited about framing, but here is a screenshot of some of the results! (we did buy a class picture) :)
Mia, organizing her bows.
Like mother like daughter? Mia loves to wash Jake's hair--this picture was from the first time she did it, but it's become a pretty regular thing :)
Mid-November it finally cooled down enough for the kids to enjoy eating out on the deck. Any day that it's above 65 degrees, this is where they love to be!
The kids were so happy when the weather finally dropped to the 70s! I can ride my bike without pouring sweat? who knew!
I'm in love with her little red Toms :)
The past few months I feel like the kids have really turned a corner in terms of becoming friends. Mia is finally old enough to (almost) keep up with her big brother!
At some point in the winter, Wesley bought a groupon for a day pass to the Phoenix Children's Museum. It did not disappoint.
Since Wesley and I don't have family nearby to use as sitters, we don't go out on dates too often (this will change in June once my parents move out here!!!) ;) We have managed to go out a few times though, and Wesley scored points for taking me to see the following:
I LOVE Studio Movie Grill! Not only do they constantly have groupon deals, but you pre select your seats...and get to order food and drinks throughout the movie! sign me up!
Between fun outings and crappy days where someone was sick, life has been moving right along. I'm on a roll tonight, so stay tuned for the next post ;)
Why is she so freaking cute? I don't think I'll ever get used to the cuteness :)












1 comment:
There actually would be a comment on just about every picture!! So cute!! I'm happy you posted those. Never saw many of them! I can't wait to go to the Children's museum with the kids one day!
Post a Comment