Monday, October 18, 2010

Maternity Photos

The last few weeks have been soooo busy! We are finally starting to feel all settled into our new place, and meanwhile we have been finding all kinds of fun things to do during these beautiful fall days! My sister Jessica came up for a visit with Sawyer this past week, and I'm so excited to post all about the trip--but it'll have to wait because I have a few other things I want to catch up on first.

Jake has adjusted to the new home so smoothly, and is loving his new bed and new room, and the fact that he gets to spend lots more time with daddy--now that the work commute went from 40+ each way to about 5 minutes. (Mommy loves it too!) But it's still probably not quite as much time as we would like :). Wesley started going back to school this semester for a couple nights a week, and is enjoying both work and school--but they definitely keep him pretty busy!
As for me, I've hit my 30 week mark of pregnancy, and am still feeling pretty good! I'm able to exercise most days, and continue keeping up with a few hair clients here and there in the evenings. I'm definitely stretching out my shirts to the max, and this baby is starting to feel enormous, but it's not too bad. Sometimes it's hard for me to believe that I'm the same pregnant lady that was pregnant with Jake a couple years ago ( i did NOT feel this chipper at 30 weeks on round 1!)--it goes to show that every pregnancy is unique, and that chasing around a toddler is definitely a good distraction. The time is flying by, and I just know that these last 2 months are going to be over so quick!

We've been taking lot's of pictures of all our adventures, but for tonight I just want to post my maternity pictures! We wanted to take them before my tummy got too alarming and huge, so we did it just before I hit 28 weeks. As usual, Sydney did an amazing job--she has a great eye for capturing so much joy and feeling in each shot, and I'm always impressed that she can get such nice pictures of Jake--a kid that refuses to pose for the camera. Thanks again Syd.

















I hope everyone is getting their fill of pumpkin flavored foods, and lighting those apple cider candles. Happy Fall! :)

8 comments:

The Thelins said...

CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Kristie,
What beautiful pictures of you and your little family! We are excited for you and especially that Jessica is having a girl as well; your little cousins will be awesome friends! You look beautiful, enjoy the home stretch! love you!

Christine said...

Great pictures! You look so good Kristie. I'm glad you're feeling good too. We're so excited for you guys.

Jerai Moulton said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES! Kristie you look AMAZING! I love your hair right now, it's lighter than it has been, very pretty! I love the pics with Jake and especially the last one of you at the end on the bed! Good job Syd on the pics, although I'm sure it makes taking pictures a ton easier when the family you are taking pictures of is gorgeous! I am most likely going to be down in Provo twice during November and then again for Christmas. So I'll be seeing plenty of you...and little baby girl at Christmas time! =) Love you!

Meghan and Tyler said...

Kristie, I love these! You are one cute pregnant lady. I am glad you are feeling so good, and I am glad that you've settled in so well. It was fun seeing you guys. We still need to get together, I want to see your new abode, and Kait needs a haircut. Again, I love the pictures. I hope I look that good at 28 weeks.

Sabine Schindler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabine Schindler said...

I'm so glad you posted these cute and most beautiful pictures!! I especially love the ones with Jakey!!
He'll be such a good and loving brother!
I'm also happy that you feel so much better and love your new place and living situation.
Can't wait to see you ALL soon!!! Love you!!

etta said...

beautiful! I love the picture with Jake resting his head on your tummy, so sweet!!